To make these simple Easter Basket Treat cups, you will need the following:
- Baking Cups (shown as pink with white polka dots)
- White card stock for the handles
- Green Easter grass filler
- Jelly beans or other egg shaped candies
- Double sided tape or glue
To begin, cut 1/4″-1/2″ strips from your white card stock. Glue or tape these strips to the inside of your baking cups. Wait 5-10 minutes before filling the cups to ensure that the handles have had enough time to set. Next, fill each cup with a handful of the green grass filler; you may need to trim the strands for a more uniform look using scissors. Finally, fill each cup with Easter candy.
To personalize each Easter Basket treat cup, tie a favor tag on with ribbon.
Stay tuned for more simple DIY projects for Easter!!