This post is sponsored by PrintWorks. All ideas and opinions are my own.
I am always amazed at the unique DIY projects that can be created using card stock as a base! Card stock is super versatile, and I am always looking for fun ways to incorporate it when entertaining at home.
Nothing says the holidays like red poinsettias!! The bold and beautiful plant is abundant during the month of December. So, we were inspired to create a DIY napkin ring featuring the poinsettia for your holiday tables using red card stock from PrintWorks. See the entire paper poinsettia DIY below, PLUS download your FREE template so that you can DIY your own holiday napkin rings.
DIY Paper Poinsettia Napkin Rings
- Wooden Rings (2-3″ in diameter)
- Gold spray paint
- Clear beads
- Red card stock from PrintWorks
- Hot glue
- FREE printable poinsettia (available at the end of this post)
- Coat your wooden rings using spray paint, allowing time to dry in between coats.
- Scan our FREE poinsettia printable into your home cutting machine. Then, using the “Cut” function, cut a page of poinsettia pieces for each napkin ring you are going to DIY.
- Starting with the largest leaf piece, begin to add the other leaves working from largest to smallest. Alternate the placement of each leaf so that the points aren’t overlapping and attach using a dot of hot glue.
- Next, add your embellishments to the center of the poinsettia using hot glue. We chose clear acrylic beads, but I also think gold, silver or iridescent would add great touches.
- Finally, attach the entire paper poinsettia to your painted wooden circle using hot glue. Once the glue has dried, they are ready to enjoy!
For a fun twist, switch the color scheme and create white paper poinsettias to pair with red napkins. Shop our favorite PrintWorks card stock colors on Amazon.
Download your FREE poinsettia printable template below:
For more DIY napkin ideas, don’t miss the following posts: