This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
#EggoWafflesOnWheels #EggoWaffleBar #CollectiveBias
Create the ultimate waffle bar with our fun ideas and presentation tips. Don’t forget to Pin your favorite ideas.
If you are in search of bridal shower brunch ideas, you are in luck!! One of my favorite set-up options for morning or brunch bridal showers is an Eggo Waffle bar. I love the numerous options, vibrant topping colors, and simplicity of this set-up. And, the guests LOVE it! Keep reading for a step by step tutorial for recreating this fun bridal shower Eggo Waffle bar at home!
And, to shop the items shown throughout out post, simple hover over the item and click the link below!
Step 1: Set up an Eggo Waffle Station
The key to a great Eggo Waffle bar is starting with the perfect foundation. Elevating the premium, homemade nature of Eggo Homestyle Waffles, which are a great solution for so many occasions. They are golden, crispy, warm & just perfect!
Step 2: Create a Variety of Eggo Waffle Topping Options
The sky is literally the limit when it comes to selecting waffle toppings. Do you want sweet or savory? Safe or adventurous? We wanted to offer our guests some fun options, and a little inspiration when it came to creating their masterpieces. So, we printed topping combination ideas with fun names. You can create your own recipe cards using our FREE printable Spring cards at the end of this post.
Here are the 10 fun Eggo Waffle bar topping combination ideas we came up with for our bridal shower brunch:
- The Minimalist: Country Crock® Original & Syrup; the Original Spread has a delicious country fresh taste made from real, simple ingredients* (like a blend of oils, purified water, and a pinch of salt) your whole family will enjoy.
2. Big Tex: Shredded Pork + Mike’s Hot Honey. Mike’s Hot Honey is honey with a kick. The perfect combo of sweet and heat.
3. The Elvis: sliced bananas, peanut butter & maple syrup
4. Banana Split: Blue Bunny® Homemade Vanilla ice cream. This old-fashioned homemade Vanilla flavored ice cream is amazing! Don’t forget to add chocolate syrup, peanuts & maraschino cherries.
5. Ice Cream Sundae: Eggo Homestyle Waffles, Blue Bunny® Homemade Vanilla ice cream and a variety of fun toppings. Blue Bunny® offers more than 75 flavors of ice cream and frozen novelty products with premium ingredients. For cinnamon lovers, top your creation with crumbled Pop-Tarts® Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cereal; your favorite Pop-Tarts now available in cereal!
6. The Lumberjack: Johnsonville Original Breakfast Patties, made with only premium cuts of pork and without artificial flavors or colors (cooked, then crumbled), bacon strips, maple syrup & chopped walnuts
7. Chicken & Eggo Waffles: Fried chicken strips & Mike’s Hot Honey (honey with a kick)!
8. Stars & Stripes: Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries & whipped cream
9. Cinnamon Oatmeal: Eggo Cinnamon Brown Sugar Waffles, vanilla ice cream, and caramel sauce. For added texture, top your creation with crumbled Pop-Tarts® Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cereal, which is frosted, filling & fun!
10. Strawberries & Cream: Smucker’s Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread & cream cheese
Which flavor combination would you choose?
Now that you have created your Eggo Waffle station and topping options, it’s time to set up beverage options to pair with all of this yummy waffle goodness!
Step 3: Create a Beverage Station
Offer bridal shower guests a variety of beverage options. Our coffee station featuring 3 roasts from 1850 Coffee; Pioneer Blend (medium roast), Trailblazer (medium-dark roast) and Black Gold (dark roast) along with cream and sugar. 1850 Coffee is 100% Arabica, featuring steel-cut, fire-roasted coffee beans for a bold and smooth taste.
For bridal brunches, also set out a variety of juices (i.e. orange, mango, apple, cranberry) in carafes and a smoothie station. LALA on-the-go and good-for-you yogurt smoothie drinks are packed with 5 grams protein and made with real fruit. To give our guests flavor options, we set out LALA Yogurt Smoothies in both wild strawberry and Tropical Mango flavors plus LALA Probiotic Yogurt Smoothies in both Mixed Berry and Orange Pineapple.
We hope you found inspiration in our bridal shower Eggo Waffle bar! Be sure to download the FREE printable recipe cards below. Be creative with your Eggo Waffle creations; the sky is literally the limit for waffle bar topping combinations!! The Eggo Waffle Bar Truck will be moving around the country! Head over to the EggoWaffleBar.com to find a truck near you and find even more delicious recipe inspiration with Eggo Homestyle Waffles!
And, to create your own Eggo Waffle Bar experience at home, head to Walmart for all of your ingredient needs.