I love a fun play on words for holiday treats! Our “Cupid Crunch” labels pair perfectly with a Valentine’s Day inspired muddy buddy snack. Or, pair these FREE labels with any Valentine’s Day snack.
Our “Cupid Crunch” treats are perfect for classroom parties, classroom exchanges, neighbor treats or just for a fun snack.
To recreate this sweet muddy buddy treat, follow this simple recipe (also available for download below):
- Chex Mix (we used Rice Chex)
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter (smooth)
- Valentine’s Day chocolate candies (We used Valentine’s Day M&M’s)
- Valentine’s Day sprinkle mix
- Melt milk chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute; stir and repeat for 30 seconds until smooth
- Stir in vanilla
- Add Chex cereal and mix until coated. Tip: Use a gallon zip-loc bag to shake and coat the cereal.
- Add powdered sugar to coat.
- Spread out the mixture onto a baking sheet to dry.
- Add toppings. We added Valentine’s Day M&M candies and a Valentine’s Day sprinkles mix.
- Once dry, seal in an air-tight container.
Don’t forget to download your FREE Valentine’s Day Cupid Crunch labels below! Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Recipe & Printable: Crowning Details
Sprinkle Mix: Sweets & Treats