This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #FlauntYourHaunt #BoodWitchTheme #Collectivebias
Today, we are sharing a fun themed witch bucket to “Boo” your neighbors with this Halloween. Keep scrolling for our ideas, photo inspiration and some FREE printables available at the end of this post.
You’ve Been BOO’d is the Halloween version of Secret Santa! It’s a friendly tradition to spread a little Halloween tricks or treats in your neighborhood. It’s a great tradition that keeps the spirit of the holiday moving throughout the entire month of October. Once one family has been BOO’d, they spread the love to others, and so on, and so on. We are sharing our tips for creating a witch themed You’ve Been BOO’d cauldron, complete with DIY potion tubes filled with Halloween colored candy, full sized candy bars from a Chocolate Filled Bar Variety Box, an assortment of goodies from a M&M’S® FUN SIZE® Lovers Variety Mix Stand-up Pouch, and our FREE printables. You can shop for all of these delicious candies to fill your own You’ve Been BOO’d cauldron, by clicking the image below: There are literally countless items that you could fill your You’ve been BOO’d gifts with! This year, we were inspired by the witch theme, and wanted to share with you some fun ideas and items to pull together for Boo’ing your neighbors and friends. Keep scrolling for our fun ideas, then don’t miss the FREE printables at the end of this post.
You can shop for all of these delicious candies to fill your own You’ve Been BOO’d cauldron, by clicking the image below:
There are literally countless items that you could fill your You’ve been BOO’d gifts with! This year, we were inspired by the witch theme, and wanted to share with you some fun ideas and items to pull together for Boo’ing your neighbors and friends. Keep scrolling for our fun ideas, then don’t miss the FREE printables at the end of this post.
10 Essentials for a You’ve Been BOO’d Cauldron
1. Cauldron- The most obvious item needed to pull this theme together is a plastic cauldron. We used a 16″ cauldron for our surprise, but they are available in a variety of sizes.
2. Plush Witch– I personally love adding something non-candy, that will last beyond the holiday itself. And for smaller children, what’s more fun that a plush witch?!
3. Potion Tubes– We filled these fun little glass tubes with colorful Halloween theme M&M’S® candies, for a fun little surprise.
4. Candy– We filled our cauldron to the brim with M&M’S® FUN SIZE® Lovers Variety Mix Stand-up Pouch and everyone’s favorite full-sized chocolate bars from a Chocolate Filled Bar Variety Box.
5. Magic Wands– Cast a spell on your recipient with these fun plastic wands. They are such a great pretend play item, perfect for the pre-k and younger elementary kiddos.
6. Brooms- An essential piece to a witch’s ensemble is of course, a broom. We added a few fun broom pens to the basket, for a fun, non-candy surprise.
7. Fun Activities- For the younger kiddos, I am a fan of stickers or other little activities. We added several sheets of witch theme stickers in our cauldron.
8. Witch Hat- Another important witch ensemble piece is the black hat. We added this embellished black witch’s hat for our You’ve Been BOO’d recipient.
9. Filler- In addition to your fun cauldron options, you need some filler to add. We chose shredded paper, which is available in a variety of colors.
10. Printables- The last, but not least item needed for your You’ve Been BOOed cauldron, is our set of FREE printables. Download your set below, print a copy, and include both cards in your surprise cauldron when you deliver it. These printables include a fun description of what the gift is all about, and another printable to help pass the tradition forward.
Put all of these fun witch theme items together in your cauldron, and you have a stellar Halloween surprise for your friends, neighbors and/or co-workers. Keep scrolling for the FREE printables.
Are you ready to spread some Halloween tricks and treats to your neighbors? Head over to your local Walmart to pick up a Chocolate Filled Bar Variety Box and a package of M&M’S® FUN SIZE® Lovers Variety Mix Stand-up Pouch, plus other Halloween items needed to fill your You’ve Been BOO’d cauldron.
Don’t forget to download your FREE printable We’ve been BOO’d set below:
For more Halloween ideas, don’t miss the following posts: